Preparing Natura Impact Statements (and AA Screenings)
To help this group to advise clients and plan projects in compliance with the Habitats Directive and subsequent case law.
Marie Louise Heffernan CEnv, MCIEEM MSc has 25 years’ experience working on the Habitats Directive through her company Aster Environmental Consultants. She has trained over 500 professionals to date in this area.
Online live on Zoom. Details will be sent prior to the course.
The course will teach participants to
1. Understand the background to Natura 2000 network designations, the rationale and site selection process.
2. Apply the Legal aspects of the Habitats Directive – planning and case law to their assessments
3. Use the associated HD terminology proficiently and correctly
4. Use the Conservation Objectives as the benchmark and effective tool for their assessments
5. Carry out a basic AA Screening/NIS
Note: On demand courses – learning objectives to be agreed.
Slides as shown during course and simple guide for future reference
Min-max numbers required
Full day course.
See above for upcoming dates. Times TBC.
15% discount for 2 or 3 booked together
25% discount for 4+ together
20% discount for Unemployed or Students. Please contact us for a coupon code prior to booking online.
Available on demand Y/N
Yes on request
On demand 1 on 1 courses
Duration 3 hours
Learning objectives and times to be agreed
Payments can be made by credit card, PayPal, cheque or PO (purchase order). Options available on the checkout page. Send cheques or POs to Aster Environmental Consultants, Letterfrack, Co. Galway. Once payment has been received your registration will be confirmed.
There are no reviews yet.